Suze's Quest For a Job In Telly

One girl's quest to land her dream job in telly. It may take a while but enjoy the journey with me!! Suze x

Thursday, September 14, 2006

TV 7 - Pt 6

This deal cutting business is fun but it sure is tiring LOL!!

Hi Mark,

So is that a 'no' then?

I'm sorry but I don't understand your last email. Why do you not want to make programmes unless they're already finished? Don't you finish them Mark? Or should I say "don't we finish them" Mark?

I disagree with you about not involving children in understanding current affairs. Perhaps you should imagine how Grape the Cat could be like an animated version of John Craven's Newsround? Remember that Mark?

Oh and I haven't seen the programme you mentioned. What's a partition to ban water? That sounds really really silly but then I've heard that Christmas is banned in Iran. Don't you think that could be a good episode of The Adventures of Grape the Cat Mark?

So, are we still in development Mark?

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home