Suze's Quest For a Job In Telly

One girl's quest to land her dream job in telly. It may take a while but enjoy the journey with me!! Suze x

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

TV 7 - Pt 3

Yippee!!! I have a bite! The Man is interested!! Fame and fortune are just around the corner. (I might even be able to bring my boyfriend to one of those expensive surgeons that fix footballers knobbly knees as he isn't recovering too well from the accident with the bull in Pamplona.) I got an email from the TV 7 programme department.

Suze x

--------------------------------------------------

Questions about "The adventures of grape the cat":
How many episodes do you plan for each series?What is the lenght of each episode?
--
Thanks,
programme department
TV 7 Limited

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Drue said...

"accident with the bull in Pamplona"

I have to go back and read more of this blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home