Suze's Quest For a Job In Telly

One girl's quest to land her dream job in telly. It may take a while but enjoy the journey with me!! Suze x

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

TV 7 - Pt 2

I've discovered that I have some competition amongst the desperadoes desperate to get into telly and get their ideas up on screen but they're wasting their time because I've already had an email from the Programme Department at TV Seven so I'm following up my own pitch and I'm going to win out over all of them and get first dibs on an office in the Programme Department. I've emailed Mark again.

Suze x

--------------------------------------------------

Hi Mark,

So I guess you've had a meeting of the Programme Department to discuss my pitch. How soon do I find out if you're going to take a bite of the big time apple? I've been going through my notes for this and am getting quite enthused about seeing my vision on telly. Have I told you about the storyline in which Grape defeats Trevor the Turkey Twizzler with a big stick of celery in a jousting duel at dawn on Hampstead Heath? I'm attaching a picture of Trevor for you. I think he's a good baddie.

Excitedly looking forward to your response.

Best wishes.

Yours sincerely,

Suze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home