Suze's Quest For a Job In Telly

One girl's quest to land her dream job in telly. It may take a while but enjoy the journey with me!! Suze x

Monday, September 04, 2006

Sixth Sense - Pt 2

I received this drippy autoreply email a few minutes after my application:

Thank you for your interest in Sixth Sense Film & Television Limited.

A member of our team will review your application / CV and be in touch as soon as possible.

Many Thanks

Sixth Sense Film & Television Team


But then today, to my horror and big disappointment, I received this:

Dear Susan

Thanks for your application for the work experience placement in Birmingham.

Unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.

Best wishes for your future career.

Regards

Tim Duck
Sixth Sense Film & Television Ltd


They don't know what they're missing, do they?

Suze x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home