Suze's Quest For a Job In Telly

One girl's quest to land her dream job in telly. It may take a while but enjoy the journey with me!! Suze x

Monday, September 04, 2006

Elite Television

Another promising prospect............

Vacancy: Runner/ Work Experience
Employer: Elite Television
Location: Leeds
Duration: Temporary possibly Permenant, starts ASAP
Payment is on a lo/no/deferred basis.

Runner/ Work Experience person needed for busy Production company/ Facilities house in Leeds. Must be availiable full time to start as soon as possible and have own transport. Preferably someone interested in camera/sound and/or editing, this is not a research role. The position is temporary although there is the posssibility of it becoming permenant for the right person. Please get in touch as soon as possible if you think your meet our requirements.
Apply to: Victoria Hesketh
Email: victoria@elitetv.co.uk

Wish me luck please, this constant job applying is getting me down. :(

Suze x

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi Victoria,

I saw your ad on Mandy for a runner/work experience person on a temporary/permenant basis and I'm very interested in this job/traineeship.

I'm a student/graduate myself (I'm still waiting for my results so I'm not sure if I can call myself a graduate just yet if you know what I mean because if the tutors find out that I cogged my thesis from an internet site I might not graduate until next year) and as a Jill of all trades and mistress of some have a lot of camera/sound/editing experience using DSRs/Z1s, Dagras/DATs, Avid/Final Cut and other equipment.

I live in the Leeds/Bradford area and have my own transport for at least the next few months (as I'm borrowing my boyfriend's car because his leg is still in plaster after that accident with the bull in Pamplona) at which time I'll hopefully become permenant and be able to buy my own. I hope to become a valuable part of the team at the production company/facility, whichever I fit into best.

I shall forward you my CV as soon as I fix/replace my computer.

Your's sincerely,

Susan/Suze Bennett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home