Suze's Quest For a Job In Telly

One girl's quest to land her dream job in telly. It may take a while but enjoy the journey with me!! Suze x

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Creative Applications - Pt 3

Hmmm. No reply from Bernardo. I think it's time to push harder.

Suze x

-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Bernardo,

I thought I should send a follow up email to the one I sent yesterday because when I reread it I thought it didn't read very well. I thought I should tell you that drug dealer from Liverpool was the subject of the tape that I was transcribing and that I don't actually know any drug dealers from Liverpool or any drug dealers from anywhere else either.

I hope you've had time to think about my ideas for how I can be part of the gang too and help your company grow. What should we do next? Is it time for a meeting? I'm not doing much for the rest of the week so I can come in to meet you at your convenience although I can't do any days after 3:30pm as I have to get to the restaurant (it's in Covent Garden, only two minutes from the tube but because I live in Hammersmith it still takes a long time to get in) for my waitressing job in the evening. I have lots of ideas I'd like to talk about and it would also give us a chance to sort out things like the equity (my boyfriend, he's a legal clerk, has given me lots of forms and things to sign and countersign in triplicate) which I'm quite excited about too because it will make the job more interesting than the kind of minimum wage temping things I've done before. Of course if you've decided that the equity idea isn't for you then we can just settle on a wage instead because much as I'd like to do the job it's very difficult for me to get by on a wage of zero!

I thought I'd give you a taster of what I want to make and I'd be very interested to make a programme about the WAGs and what happens to them when the players retire. I'd also like to produce a quiz show in which the star prize is a car but the booby prize is a dustbin. I think that'd be very cool.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Suze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home