Suze's Quest For a Job In Telly

One girl's quest to land her dream job in telly. It may take a while but enjoy the journey with me!! Suze x

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Splash Media - Pt 1

Just saw this posted by somebody called Rizla:

Calling all TV wannabees!!

We are on the lookout for bright, enthusiastic people willing to come and join our team for a week or two of work experience. Some previous experience a bonus, but not a must.

PM me if you know of anyone...


OK then!!

Suze x

Hi,

I saw that you're looking for people. I'm a recent graduate and I'm just dying to get some work with a good telly company.

Tell me more! I've only seen it mentioned here:

http://tvwatercooler.proboards62.com/index.cgi?board=jobs&action=display&thread=1152121622&page=1

Yours sincerely,

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home